There's nothing more precious than receiving a drawing from your child. Their little face full of expectation as they patiently await your seal of approval. And the sheer delight they express when you tell them that it's perfect, simply melts your heart.
Now you can turn your child's drawing into a precious keepsake by having it professionally printed on a cushion. It makes the most beautiful gift for proud Mummies, Daddies, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and teachers alike. It's also a lovely way for children to showcase their fantastic drawings in their bedroom.
Top tips for your drawing:
* Draw on plain white A4 paper
* Use a dark felt tip
* Use one colour
* Take a head on photo or scan your drawing
* Upload your photo or scan of your drawing or handwriting.
* Upload your second photo or scan of your drawing or handwriting - optional.
* Select the colour of drawing/handwriting that you'd like (the photos show foil copper).
* Use the Order Notes box for any further requirements.
* Made from natural canvas, each cushion cover measures 45 x 45cm square, and has a concealed zip.
* Each cover is supplied with a cushion pad.
* These cushion covers are machine washable at 30 degrees.
* Do not tumble dry, hang dry only.
* Iron inside out.
Did you know?
* Every item is designed, created and individually finished by me.
* If you would like something customised just for you, please get in touch and I'll be happy to help.