Your child's drawing on a tote bag makes the perfect gift for Mummies, Grannies, Nannies and teachers alike. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous and something that they will adore, but it's so practical too.
Top tips for your drawing:
* Draw on plain white A4 paper
* Use a dark felt tip
* Use one colour
* Take a head on photo or scan your drawing
* Upload your photo or scan of your drawing or handwriting.
* Upload your second photo or scan of your drawing or handwriting - optional.
* Select the colour of drawing/handwriting that you'd like (the photos show metallic candy pink and rainbow).
* Use the Order Notes box for any further requirements.
* These spacious tote bags measure 38cm wide x 43cm high, with long handles for carrying over the shoulder.
* Made from cotton, this tote bag is a superbly practical, strong enough to carry the heaviest of items but lightweight enough to fold up and put in your pocket or handbag.
* These tote bags are sponge clean only, do not soak.
Did you know?
* Every item is designed, created and individually finished by me.
* If you would like something customised just for you, please get in touch and I'll be happy to help.